Sri Lanka Maps
The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
Detailed and City Maps
- Colombo U.S. Dept. of State 1985 (98K)
- Jaffna Peninsula Original scale 1:500,000 Portion of Defense Mapping Agency TPC K-8C 1983 (191K) Not for navigational use
- Trincomalee Harbour area from The Indian Ocean Atlas, published by the C.I.A. 1976 (223K)
- Ceylon [Sri Lanka] 1914 (774K) "Ceylon" from Great Britain Parliament House of Commons Sessional Papers, Colonial Reports - Annual. No. 797. Ceylon. Report (Supplementary) for 1912.
- Sri Lanka (Ethnic communities and religions, Population density, Land use and economic activity) 1976 (188K)
Maps on Other Web Sites
Vennligst kontakt email@example.com hvis du har noen kommentarer eller spørsmål vedrørende våre sider.
Takk til The General Libraries. The University of Texas at Austin.