The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
- Peru (Shaded Relief) 1991 (309K)
- Peru (Small Map) 1999 (40K)
- Lima U.S. Dept. of State 1981 (87K)
Maps on Other Web Sites
- The Conquest of Peru, 1531 - 1533 (431K)
From a Historical Atlas by William R. Shepherd, 1923
- Peru - Tarapaca Province 1851 (896K)
"Survey of the Province of Tarapaca in the Department of Arequipa Peru commenced in 1827 by Wm. Bollaert and Geo. Smith with additions to 1851 by W.B." From The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society.
Vennligst kontakt email@example.com hvis du har noen kommentarer eller spørsmål vedrørende våre sider.
Takk til The General Libraries. The University of Texas at Austin.